These Terms are developed in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine and international law.
Service "Call yours" (Service) - a service that is provided free of charge by UniTalk on the platform of the site allo.unitalk.cloud. The "Call Yours" service is a UniTalk social project, designed to help displaced persons, volunteers, military and their relatives and closest people during the war. Using the Service allows you to make a call to the subscriber's mobile number using the Internet.
Site - internet site at allo.unitalk.cloud
Site owner – UniTalk
Contractor – UniTalk Company
User – an individual who uses the Service "Call yours".
Service – a set of server, network, software, technological and other resources of the Contractor provided for temporary use to the User.
The territory of the Service – calls can be made to any mobile numbers of Ukrainian telecom operators.
Operator – a mobile operator.
Subscriber – is a consumer of mobile communication services who receives these services under the terms of an agreement with a mobile operator.
"Phone-phone" option - call using the Service between mobile subscribers on the territory of Ukraine.
Option "browser-phone" - a call using the Service between the user of a personal computer anywhere in the world and a mobile subscriber on the territory of Ukraine.
Call dump - a set of technical data, including information about the passage of the call, nodes that would make calls, customer response codes and other information necessary for technical diagnostics of possible communication problems.
The procedure for providing the service
The user is given the opportunity to call the subscriber's mobile phone number using the functionality of the site in two ways:
- The first method is provided for subscribers who are located on the territory of Ukraine and use mobile communications of Ukrainian mobile operators. The user selects on the main page of the Site the option of calling from phone to phone and enters his phone number and the number of the subscriber who needs to call and clicks the "Connect" button. After that, the call goes to both phones and there is a connection between subscribers.
- The second method is provided for users who are on the territory of Ukraine or abroad and want to call a subscriber in Ukraine. To do this, the User selects the "Browser-phone" call option on the main page of the Site and enters the phone number of the subscriber who needs to call and clicks the "Connect" button. After that, the subscriber receives a call with a voice message that the call is going through the "Call yours" service, and there is a connection between the User and the subscriber. The telephone conversation between the User and the subscriber takes place using the Internet connection of the smartphone or the User's personal computer through which the call takes place, and provided that the microphone and speaker of this device are used.
Current restrictions for using the "Call Yours " Service:
- Users of the Service can make no more than two calls to the subscriber per day.
- The duration of the telephone conversation between the user and the subscriber is limited to 15 minutes.
Standards for the use of the site
- It is prohibited to use any kind of devices, applications or algorithms, including crawlers, robots, exact links and web scraping or any identical or similar manual applications, to obtain, copy, monitor or access any part of this website or its contents. In addition, you may not visit, receive or copy any materials, documents or information on this website in any way that is not provided by this website.
- You may not attempt to illegally access, decode, or use other illegal methods to gain unauthorized access to this website, its Content or services on it. You may not trace, reverse convert, decrypt, or decode customer information on this website, in particular, without limitation, user IDs other than your ID.
- It is forbidden to violate the security mechanisms and authentication measures used by or associated with this website. It is forbidden to collect traffic information, scan or otherwise test this website or related websites for network weaknesses, as well as launch any form of attack against them.
- The Site Visitor agrees not to use any devices, software or programs to harm or attempt to harm the normal operation of this website or any operations performed on this website, or harm or attempt to harm the use of this website by others. It is forbidden to take any action to store unreasonable or disproportionate amounts of data in the infrastructure, system or network of this website or in systems or networks associated with it.
- Using the Service, the user automatically confirms that he is familiar with the text of these Rules and undertakes to comply with their terms.
- Using the Service, the user automatically confirms that he is full 18 years old.
- Using the Service, the User assures and guarantees that his computer and telephone equipment meets the technical requirements that allow the use of the Contractor's software product.
- By using the Service, the user automatically confirms that he agrees to use it only for the purpose determined by the subject of the Service.
- Using the Service, the User assures and guarantees that the Contractor's Service will not be used by him for illegal purposes.
- In case of abuse by the User of the Service's capabilities and its use for fraudulent or other illegal purposes, the Contractor has the right to restrict the User's access to the Service and, if necessary, provide information about the offender to the law enforcement agencies of Ukraine.
- In case of making claims, requirements and lawsuits against the Contractor by third parties related to breach by the User of any of the obligations stipulated by these Terms, the User independently takes all necessary measures to resolve possible disputes, in this case, the User undertakes to fully reimburse the Contractor for the costs and losses associated with compensation of the above -mentioned claims, requirements and lawsuits of third parties.
- The User confirms his consent to electronic communication with the Contractor when using the Contractor's Service and the Site.
Guarantees and rights of the Contractor
- The Contractor has the right to unilaterally change the technical parameters of the Services in order to improve the quality and reliability of the Services provided. Including changes in the configuration of the Service software, libraries, functions, administration tools.
- The Contractor has the right to collect a call dump during the provision of the service.
- The Contractor does not guarantee to the User the possibility of making telephone calls to the subscriber, whose telephone number is blocked, or access to which is temporarily or permanently impossible.
- The Contractor has the right to suspend / limit the provision of the Service during the emergency restoration work of the platform in case of an accident.
- The Contractor has the right to suspend / limit the provision of the Service in case of making of a legal claim by the competent authority of any jurisdiction, supervisory, supervisory or other regulatory authority, any government or other competent authority.
- The Contractor guarantees that the personal information received during the operation of the Service will not be used and will not be transferred to third parties without the user's consent, except for requests from law enforcement agencies of Ukraine or by court decision.
- All received information about the User during his use of the Service, namely: phone numbers, IP addresses, call dumps, UserAgent, will be logged in, and stored on the Contractor's servers.
- The Contractor confirms that any mobile subscriber on the territory of Ukraine may refuse to receive calls through the Service. For that he can fill out a form on the Site page with a request to prohibit making calls to his number. In this case, his number will become unavailable for call using the Service.
Limitation of the Contractor's liability
- Except in cases prohibited by law, the Contractor shall not be liable under any circumstances for direct, indirect damages or penalties that may be caused by the use of this website and the Service.
- The Contractor is not responsible for the content or result of the User's telephone conversations, and any consequences that have come for the User as a result of his use of the Service, the Contractor is responsible only for the proper operation of the Service.
Feedback from the Contractor
In case of comments or suggestions to the Work of the Service "Call yours", he has the opportunity to contact the Contractor through the form on the Website page.